How to Give
From bake offs to bikeathons, there is always a way in which you can raise vital funds for our work helping the most disadvantaged people in society.
There are lots of different ways you can support St Giles Trust as an individual,with your friends as part of a team or with your colleagues through your company’s involvement. In return, we will help you with tips to stay motivated in your fundraising and will keep you regularly updated with news and developments on how your money is benefitting our work.
• Donate Now – donate securely online here.
• By Post – Send cheques to ‘St Giles Trust’ to our registered address: St Giles Trust, Georgian House, 64-68 Camberwell Church Street, London, SE5 8JB.
• By Text – Text 'STGT16 £10' to 70070 to donate £10 to St Giles Trust.
• Give as you Live – If you like to shop online why not help St Giles Trust whilst doing so? Give as you Live is an online comparison site that donates a percentage to charity through any shopping which is done through it.
• Take part a challenge event – we have places available in events such as the London Marathon and other prestigious events. Find out more here.
• Get your company involved – if your workplace is interested in supporting us, we’d love to hear from you. Find out more here.
• In Memory – Giving in memory can pay a lasting tribute to someone important to you. Your amount can be either large or small, be given as an individual or as a group. Please get in touch with us (details below) to find out more
• Leave a Legacy – Leaving a gift in your will can change the lives of disadvantaged people for generations to come. Find out more here.
If you are a UK taxpayer, you can make your gift worth more through allowing St Giles Trust to reclaim the tax on your donations through the Government’s Gift Aid scheme.
For your donations to be eligible, you must pay income tax or capital gains tax each year that is at least equal to all the tax that charities and CASCs reclaim on your donations that same year.If you pay a higher rate of tax you can claim further tax relief in your self assessment tax return. If you are donating online, simply tick the Gift Aid box on the form. If you prefer to donate to us through the post, simply download and complete our Gift Aid form here and send it to us along with your donation to:
Fundraising, St Giles Trust, Georgian House, 64-68 Camberwell Church Street,
London SE5 8JB
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION ON HOW TO GIVE,
CALL US ON 020 7708 8000